Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving this year was celebrated in Louisiana.  The Cascio side of my family was having a reunion in Shreveport so JR and I loaded up the VW and headed to Louisiana.  While we were there we stayed with my Uncle and Aunt in Ruston.  It was a bittersweet trip back...  Both sets of grandparents are now in heaven and this was the first holiday that they were all gone.  I did however get to visit all 4 of their graves.  It was also special because it was JR's first trip there so I was able to show him my grandparent's old homes.  We enjoyed the whole trip even though there were a few tears shed.... 

The Cascio Siblings (missing my PawPaw)



My Dad's parents-- Maw Maw and Paw Paw

My Mimi and Paw Paw


Caden loves his Paw Paw and kept talking to him saying Hey Nana's Daddy Paw Paw
Giving Hugs to their Great Grandparents

The Gresham house in Farmerville on the lake

This was the ride to Louisiana :)  Grayson rode over with my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment